Leading from Gizella utca to the calm, green park inside the complex, a two-storey high passage entrance will give the building a unique look – and its name. The covered lounge space will function as a special meeting point and a unique entrance to HOP Passage. In addition, the inner side of the building will have an all-glass facade, and the facade facing the street will have tall windows with shades on the inside, so there will be plenty of natural light in the interior.
The new complex will have 2 receptions on the ground floor, which will allow for an arrangement with several tenants, with separate entrances for the companies. Two lift cores will have a total of 6 passenger lifts, fire-fighting lifts and lifts with access to the parking levels. The 3-level underground parking garage will have 20 electric vehicle charging stations and changing rooms with showers for those riding a bike to work.
One of the major benefits of the office building is its excellent location. Situated in close proximity to a priority transportation hub, yet in a quiet, green setting and within walking distance from City Park, the facility is easily accessible from almost any point in the city with tram no. 1 or a number of buses and trolley buses linking the area to downtown. There are also bicycle paths leading to the office park, and the Zugló railway station is just an arm’s reach away. Thanks to the urban environment, everything is close-by and easy to access, including several grocery stores, banks, ATMs, pharmacies and restaurants.
1143 Budapest, Hungária krt. 126-132.
- Calm inner garden with trees, a pond and garden furniture for relaxation
- A restaurant with a lovely terrace, also accessible from the street
- Rooftop gardens refurbished to accommodate team building events and afternoon meetings with colleagues
- A new, 500 sq m restaurant, a café and community space with an adjacent terrace
- A new 1000 sq m fitness centre on two floors with wellness services (sauna, hairdresser)
- Conference rooms available for rent in the office park
- Guest parking
- Bicycle racks, changing rooms and showers in several buildings
- Alteo e-charging station
- Share Now service for the tenants
- Alzabox package delivery locker
- bus nos. 7, 7E, 108E, 8E, 133E, 110 and 112 (direct public transport link to the Buda side)
- tram no. 1
- trolley nos. 74 and 75
- Zugló railway station, with Western (Nyugati) Railway Station accessible within 7 minutes by train
- direct bicycle path
Areas for Rent
Division of spaces
|Ground floor||1.148 m2|
|1st floor||1.855 m2|
|2nd floor||2.721 m2|
|3rd floor||2.720 m2|
|4th floor||2.724 m2|
|5th floor||1.632 m2|
|Min. rentable time||5 years|
|Common area factor||6,14%|
|Min. rentable area||600 m2|
|Total area||13,564 m2|
Price per sqm
16-17 EUR / m2 / mo.
4,5 EUR / m2 / mo.
120 EUR / unit / mo.
WING is the leading property development and investment company and a market-leading office developer in Hungary. As an experienced company with reliable and stable financial background, WING has built the world-class quality headquarters of several international corporations within the deadline and meeting the budget.